Anti-bribery and Corruption Training
Recent changes in anti-bribery legislation, like the UK Bribery Act, creates another dimension of risk for commercial organisations and senior officers who fail to prevent persons associated with them from committing bribery. All organisations must not only have procedures in place to prevent the opportunities for bribery by their employees, subsidiaries, agents and associates; but need to approach the risk in a more strategic manner and be dealt holistically as part of AML. Training for all employees on anti-bribery awareness and your company’s policies and procedures must form an integral part of this approach.
After completing the e-learning a participant will be able to:
- Coherently discuss the global social context of bribery and what the damage it can do to society
- Explain what constitutes bribery and the risks facing your organisation
- Understand the legal framework
- Demonstrate awareness of suspicious bribery risk situations/red flags
- Respond appropriately to bribery-related dilemmas at work
- Identify and report instances of bribery and corruption
Overview Course Content
The course duration is 45 -60 mins and consists of skills training and testing. Throughout there will be a particular focus on enhancing anti-bribery and corruption awareness.
- Introduction and objectives
- What is bribery & corruption and why it matters
- Bribery & Corruptions Laws
- Corruption Risk areas for Financial Institutions
- Mitigation Measures for Financial Institutions
- Donations, Gifts and Entertainment
- Corruption case study
- Knowledge test
LMS platform & services
i-KYC’s e-learning courses are produced applying the industry standard SCORM 1.2 programming protocol. You may choose to have them delivered to you electronically, ready for uploading to your hosting platform. In case you need a hosting platform or wish to reduce the burden on your HR and IT organisations, i-KYC can support you in the roll-out with our low cost, state-of-the-art Learning Management Solution.
i-KYC offers a comprehensive cloud-based Learning Management Platform with the following essential features:
- Exclusive LMS Platform with own ‘Look & Feel’
- LMS administration and support services
- Hosting of multiple e-learnings (including 3rd party providers)
- Administer other training methods (e.g. classroom training, assessments)
- Scalability, flexibility and operational efficiency
- Monitoring and analytical capabilities
Benefits of the LMS Services
Rapid and no-hassle deployment of your complete learning programme using a dedicated single point of contact.
Create your exclusive Learning Management Platform with company logos and own Look & Feel.
Combine multiple courses in logical groupings to create personalized learning paths for your valued learners to engage.
Add content from various learning service providers (provided courses are SCORM compatible).
Review performance and gain insight into training impact with reports and dashboards, or create custom reports delivered via email.
Instant evidence to internal and external stakeholders of compliance with training-related regulatory obligations.
Special: Audit reporting package for
Management, Local Regulators and Correspondent Bank relations:
- Evidence of course completion of users including Knowledge Check scores & time stamp
- Document with e-learning content (slides) plus list of questions of the knowledge checks
i-KYC’s LMS administration and support services include:
- administration of unique user accounts
- grouping by Teams/Departments;
uploading and installation of e-learning programmes
- roll out of e-learning courses to the target group (invitation to attend)
- administration of classroom trainings
- data collection and progress monitoring
- due date follow-up
- periodic management reporting