The i-KYC sanctions compliance e-learning is indispensable to enhance your general knowledge of the nature of sanctions regimes and their reach in terms of geography and type. In addition, focus will be given to deepening awareness of issues such as where to draw the line, managing substance over form, risk-, or rule-based decision making and how to engage with clients.
At the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Describe in general terms what sanctions are, their purpose, key features and reach
- Identify which sanctions regimes are the most important and how they can impact your business
- Adhere to key sanctions do’s and don’ts
- Respond to your clients’ general queries about sanctions
- What should you know?
- What are sanctions
- Purpose and nature of sanctions
- Types of sanctions
- Which sanctions regimes are most important for you
- What should you do?
- Enhance awareness
- Client communication
- Do’s and dont’s
- What should you have?
- Sanctions risk management framework
- Purpose-driven policy implementation
- A knowledge check
- Several case studies will be presented throughout the e-learning
LMS platform & services
i-KYC’s e-learning courses are produced applying the industry standard SCORM 1.2 programming protocol. You may choose to have them delivered to you electronically, ready for uploading to your hosting platform. In case you need a hosting platform or wish to reduce the burden on your HR and IT organisations, i-KYC can support you in the roll-out with our low cost, state-of-the-art Learning Management Solution.
i-KYC offers a comprehensive cloud-based Learning Management Platform with the following essential features:
- Exclusive LMS Platform with own ‘Look & Feel’
- LMS administration and support services
- Hosting of multiple e-learnings (including 3rd party providers)
- Administer other training methods (e.g. classroom training, assessments)
- Scalability, flexibility and operational efficiency
- Monitoring and analytical capabilities
Benefits of the LMS Services
Rapid and no-hassle deployment of your complete learning programme using a dedicated single point of contact.
Create your exclusive Learning Management Platform with company logos and own Look & Feel.
Combine multiple courses in logical groupings to create personalized learning paths for your valued learners to engage.
Add content from various learning service providers (provided courses are SCORM compatible).
Review performance and gain insight into training impact with reports and dashboards, or create custom reports delivered via email.
Instant evidence to internal and external stakeholders of compliance with training-related regulatory obligations.
Special: Audit reporting package for
Management, Local Regulators and Correspondent Bank relations:
- Evidence of course completion of users including Knowledge Check scores & time stamp
- Document with e-learning content (slides) plus list of questions of the knowledge checks
i-KYC’s LMS administration and support services include:
- administration of unique user accounts
- grouping by Teams/Departments;
uploading and installation of e-learning programmes
- roll out of e-learning courses to the target group (invitation to attend)
- administration of classroom trainings
- data collection and progress monitoring
- due date follow-up
- periodic management reporting