This five-day, advanced course will give participants a detailed overview of the strategic role and intersections of Governance, Risk & Compliance for organisations in today’s rapidly evolving business environment. The program will provide a detailed look and analysis of global changes to both prudential and conduct regulation and how you need to work to develop robust compliance practices and procedures within your organisation, looking at best practice to identify, analyse, and resolve current issues whilst building a dynamic future system.
The content is designed to provide a blueprint for senior compliance leaders and practitioners, who will already have a detailed understanding of core compliance principles and broader trends across regulatory areas. We will analyse and assess the benefits of using advanced technology in Governance, Risk & Compliance environments, and the essential human elements required for appropriate planning and execution.
- Chief Compliance Officers
- Money Laundering Reporting Officers
- Directors of Compliance
- Global/Country Heads of Compliance/Risk
- Compliance Managers and other senior GRC staff
- Financial Crime compliance staff
- Legal Practitioners
- Senior Regulatory Representatives
- Company Directors/Board Members
- Global Regulatory Developments & TrendsModule 1-
- Strategic Compliance & Risk ManagementModule 2-
- Cultivating Compliance LeadershipModule 3-
- Development of Financial Crime COmplianceModule 4-
- Corporate MaturityModule 5-